Sweet Potato Pie
With Tender Sweet Potatoes & Spices
|Sara Lee Open Face Pie 9 in. Unbaked Sweet Potato 34oz|
|Carton Net Wt||2.125 lb|
|Carton Dimensions||9 in x 9 in x 1.7 in|
|Frozen Shelf Life (from Production)||455 days|
SWEET POTATOES, WATER, ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, VEGETABLE SHORTENING (PALM AND SOYBEAN OIL), SKIM MILK, EGGS, CORN SYRUP CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: MODIFIED CORN STARCH, WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), CARRAGEENAN, DEXTROSE, SALT, CITRIC ACID, NUTMEG, NATURAL FLAVOR
|8 Servings Per Container||Servings Size||1/8 Pie (121g)|
|Calories Per Serving||Calories||330|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 25g|
|Includes 23g Added Sugars||46%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
1. PREHEAT oven to 400F with a baking sheet placed on the center rack. Keep your pie frozen until ready to bake. When ready to bake, REMOVE the frozen pie from the carton and remove the plastic overwrap.
2. Place the FROZEN pie on the preheated baking sheet on the center rack of the oven. Baking a pie on a baking sheet helps the crust to bake more evenly. Covering your baking sheet with aluminum foil will allow for easier clean up.
3. Bake at 400F for 60-65 minutes or until the crimped edges are a golden brown and the outer edges of the filling have a semi-firm set. Some browning of the filling is normal. The center of the pie filling (the middle 4-5 inches) will still have a softer, semi-firm set and when shaken, will shake like a gelatin consistency. The center filling will firm during cooling; DO NOT OVERBAKE. If the filling edges are not firm, continue baking for an additional 3-5 minutes. If necessary, cover the edges of the crust with aluminum foil to avoid excess browning. Do not cover the center of the pie. Ovens vary so adjust time and temperature as necessary. Use a baking thermometer to check that the pie filling is cooked to an internal temperature of 180F.
4. REMOVE the baked pie from the oven while it is still on the baking sheet. CAUTION! Never handle pie pans by the edges! Filling is HOT.
5. COOL the pie on a baking sheet 2 hours before cutting and serving.
Cover UNUSED BAKED pie portions with foil wrap and store for up to 3 days in a refrigerator. DO NOT store unused baked pie portions at room temperature.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.