With Red-Ripe Raspberries
|Sara Lee Traditional Fruit Pie 9 in. Unbaked Raspberry 34oz|
|Carton Net Wt||2.125 lb|
|Carton Dimensions||9 in x 9 in x 1.7 in|
|Frozen Shelf Life (from Production)||545 days|
ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RASPBERRIES, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM, SOYBEAN), CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, SALT, LEMON JUICE SOLIDS, NATURAL FLAVORS.
|8 Servings Per Container||Servings Size||1/8 Pie (121g)|
|Calories Per Serving||Calories||320|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 16g|
|Includes 14g Added Sugars||28%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
1. PREHEAT oven to 400F with a baking sheet placed on the center rack. Keep your pie frozen until ready to bake. When ready to bake, REMOVE the frozen pie from the carton and remove the plastic overwrap. CUT four 1-inch slits between the center of the top crust and the crimped edge.
2. Place the FROZEN pie on the preheated baking sheet on the center rack of the oven. Baking a pie on a baking sheet helps the crust to bake more evenly. Covering your baking sheet with aluminum foil will allow for easier clean up.
3. BAKE at 400F for 55-60 minutes or until crust is an even golden brown. Check your pie after 45 minutes. If necessary, cover the edges of the crust with aluminum foil to avoid excess browning. Do not cover the center of the pie. Ovens vary so adjust time and temperature as necessary. Use a baking thermometer to check that the pie is cooked to an internal temperature of 165F.
4. REMOVE the baked pie from the oven while it is still on the baking sheet. CAUTION! Never handle pie pans by the edges because the filling is HOT.
5. COOL the pie in room temperature on a baking sheet before cutting and serving. Cooling time is about 45 minutes for a warm pie or 2 hours for cooler pie. Cover unused BAKED pie portions with foil wrap and store for up to 2 days at room temperature or up to 4 days when refrigerated.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.