With Pumpkin & Spices
|Sara Lee Open Face Pie 9 Unbaked Pumpkin 34oz|
|Carton Net Wt||2.125 lb|
|Carton Dimensions||9 in x 9 in x 1.7 in|
|Frozen Shelf Life (from Production)||455 days|
PUMPKIN, ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WHEY, SUGAR, SKIM MILK, WATER, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM, SOYBEAN), EGGS, CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, CORN FLOUR, SPICES, CARRAGEENAN, NATURAL FLAVOR, SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE, DEXTRIN, DEXTROSE.
|8 Servings Per Container||Servings Size||1/8 Pie (120g)|
|Calories Per Serving||Calories||260|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 17g|
|Includes 15g Added Sugars||30%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
1. PREHEAT oven to 375F with a baking sheet placed on the center rack. Keep your pie frozen until ready to bake. When ready to bake, REMOVE the frozen pie from the carton and remove the plastic overwrap.
2. Place the frozen pie on the preheated baking sheet on the center rack of the oven. Baking a pie on a baking sheet helps the crust to bake more evenly. Covering your baking sheet with aluminum foil will allow for easier clean up.
3. BAKE at 375F for 70-75 minutes or until the crimped edges are a golden brown and the outer edges of the filling have a firm set. Some browning of the filling is normal. The center of the pie filling (the middle 4-5 inches) will still have a soft set and when shaken, will shake like a gelatin consistency. THE CENTER FILLING WILL FIRM DURING COOLING; DO NOT OVERBAKE. If the filling edges are not firm, continue baking for an additional 3-5 minutes. If necessary, cover the edges of the crust with aluminum foil to avoid excess browning. Do not cover the center of the pie. Ovens vary so adjust time and temperature as necessary. Use a baking thermometer to check that the pie filling is cooked to an internal temperature of 180F.
4. REMOVE the baked pie from the oven while it is still on the baking sheet. CAUTION Never handle pie pans by the edges! FILLING IS HOT.
5. COOL the pie in room temperature on a baking sheet before cutting and serving. Cooling time is about 2 hours before cutting and serving. Cover unused baked pie portions with foil wrap and store for up to 3 days in a refrigerator. Do not store unused baked pie portions at room temperature.
TO BAKE 2 PIES AT ONE TIME: For best results, follow the above directions for one pie, but place both pies on a single baking sheet in center rack of oven.
To see a video with baking tips visit http://saraleedesserts.com/tips-how-tos/perfectingpumpkin-pie/
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.