Cream Pie Serving and Preparation
Tools Needed to Prepare and Serve:
- A long, non-serrated knife
- A large plate or cutting board
- A spatula or server
- You can eat cream pies right from the freezer or thaw them in the refrigerator for a creamier texture
- Individual pie slices will thaw faster than the whole pie
Cutting and Serving Tips:
- Remove the pie from its packaging to slice
- Remove the dome lid
- Push the pie up from the bottom to lift it from the package
- While frozen, cut your cream pie on a large plate or cutting board
- Before the first cut and in between cuts, dip the knife in warm water. Then, clean it with a paper towel between cuts.
- Cut from the center, not all the way across the diameter of the pie
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.