To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, EGG WHITES, CORN SYRUP, WATER, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM, SOYBEAN AND/OR COTTONSEED OILS). CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CORN STARCH, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, BAKING POWDER (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, CORN STARCH, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), WHEY, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, LACTOSE, SALT, CELLULOSE, DRIED BUTTER, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, COLORED WITH (ANNATTO AND TURMERIC EXTRACTS), GUAR GUM, XANTHAN GUM, POLYSORBATE 60, LEMON OIL, IRON, RIBOFLAVIN, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, SOY FLOUR. CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK AND SOY
Milk, Wheat, Eggs
1. Remove lid from frozen cake; save lid for portioning guide.
2. Pull foil pan away from cake to loosen. Lift cake from pan; place on flat surface next to portion guide on lid.
3. Cut frozen cake into desired servings
4. Plate slices. Thaw covered at room temperature for 15-25 minutes.
5. Keep unused thawed cake tightly covered in refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 5 days.