To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
SUGAR, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SKIM MILK, CREAM CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM), VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, PALM), CORN SYRUP, WATER, EGGS, SHORTENING [PALM OIL AND SOYBEAN OIL, CITRIC ACID (PRESERVATIVE)], CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CORN STARCH, WHEY, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SALT, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), COLORED WITH (RED 40 LAKE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, RED 3, BLUE 1), SODIUM ALGINATE, POLYSORBATE 60, WHEAT STARCH, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, GELLAN GUM, SOY LECITHIN, LACTIC ACID, LACTYLIC ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS, CALCIUM LACTATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs
1. Thaw cake in overwrap for 10-12 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Slide cake from packaging, slit and remove overwrap and collar.
3. Cut into portions, dipping knife into hot water before each cut. Cut only needed amount. Plate portions.
4. Serve or hold covered portions an additional hour at room temperature to enhance flavor and texture.
5. Cover unused portions in refrigerator.
6. Cake may be held at room temperature for a maximum of 4 hours.