To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), APPLES, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, PALM), CREAM CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM), WHEY, EGGS, PECANS, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: CORN SYRUP, SHORTENING [PALM OIL AND SOYBEAN OIL, CITRIC ACID (PRESERVATIVE)], MODIFIED CORN STARCH, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, SPICES (CINNAMON, NUTMEG), SALT, CORN STARCH, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SODIUM ALGINATE, ASCORBIC ACID, MOLASSES, DEXTROSE, WHEAT STARCH, CITRIC ACID, GUAR GUM, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, POLYSORBATE 60, SOY LECITHIN, CREAM OF TARTAR, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS, WATER, WALNUTS. CONTAINS WHEAT, PECANS, WALNUTS, EGGS, MILK, SOY
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Tree Nuts
1. Thaw cake in overwrap for 10-12 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Slide cake from packaging, slit and remove overwrap and collar.
3. Cut into portions, dipping knife into hot water before each cut. Cut only needed amount. Plate portions.
4. Serve or hold covered portions an additional hour at room temperature to enhance flavor and texture.
5. Cover unused portions in refrigerator.
6. Cake may be held at room temperature for a maximum of 4 hours.