To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SUGAR, MARGARINE [PALM OIL, WATER, SALT, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, BETA-CAROTENE (COLOR), VITAMIN A PALMITATE], HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, EGGS, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM, SOYBEAN), CREAM CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM), MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: CORN SYRUP, CINNAMON, YEAST, SALT, TAPIOCA DEXTRIN, CORN STARCH, GUMS (CAROB BEAN, CELLULOSE, XANTHAN), AGAR, DEXTRIN, WHEAT FLOUR, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CELLULOSE GEL, CALCIUM SULFATE, ENZYMES. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGGS, SOY
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs
1. Leave rolls in tray with plastic wrap on.
2. Puncture plastic wrap to vent.
3. Place trays on wire rack and thaw at room temperature for 45-60 minutes
4. Serve rolls covered or uncovererd for up to 4 hours.
5. Hold any remaining rolls tightly covered for up to 3 days at room temperature.
Rolls can also be thawed by placing shipper in refrigerator overnight and then removing rolls from trays and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.