To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
WATER, SUGAR, MILK, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM AND SOYBEAN), CREAM, ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SKIM MILK, CREAM CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM), NEUFCHATEL CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM), MODIFIED CORN AND TAPIOCA STARCH, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: ROLLED OATS, MALTODEXTRIN, GELATIN, SALT, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CHEESE CULTURES, GUMS (CAROB BEAN, GUAR, XANTHAN, CARRAGEENAN), LACTOSE (MILK), MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, MOLASSES, BAKING SODA, CITRIC ACID, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, LACTIC ACID, CINNAMON, LEMON OIL, COLORED WITH (APOCAROTENAL, ANNATTO EXTRACT, TURMERIC), LACTYLIC ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CULTURED MILK, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), BHA.
Milk, Soy, Wheat
1. Remove lid from pan and run tip of spatula between frozen cake and side of pan.
2. Push up on bottom of pan until cake releases. Slide spatula under cake and lift from pan.
3. Using portion guide on the lid, cut slices into desired size; dip knife in hot water and wipe clean after each cut.
4. Plate desired number of portions and thaw in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
5. Serve immediately or keep covered and refrigerated up to 4 days. Do not refreeze or hold at room temperature.
6. Return unused frozen portions to original carton and place in freezer.