To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, WATER, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SALT, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN, SODIUM BENZOATE ADDED AS A PRESERVATIVE, ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED, ARTIFICIALLY COLORED WITH BETA-CAROTENE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, EGGS, SHORTENING [PALM OIL AND SOYBEAN OIL, CITRIC ACID (PRESERVATIVE)], CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: CORN SYRUP, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, PALM), CINNAMON, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, YEAST, CORN STARCH, TAPIOCA DEXTRIN, SALT, CALCIUM CARBONATE, WHEAT STARCH, CELLULOSE GUM, SOY LECITHIN, DEXTRIN, AGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, CELLULOSE GEL, CALCIUM SULFATE, ENZYME. CONTAINS SOY, WHEAT, EGGS
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs
Can be served at room temperature or warm.
Leave rolls in tray with plastic wrap on. Thaw at room temperature for about 3 ½ hours before serving.
1. Remove rolls from tray and place on sheet pan.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F
3: Heat for about 12 minutes if frozen, about 5 minutes if thawed.
Microwave (1000 Watt):
1. Heat 1 roll on high for about 20 seconds if frozen, about 10 seconds if thawed.
1. Preheat warmer to 170°F on moist heating setting.
2. Heat for about 1 ½ hours if frozen, about 30 minutes if thawed.
3. Heated rolls may be held for up to 2 hours in the warmer.