To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), EGGS, SUGAR, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: SALT, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SKIM MILK, GUMS (GUAR, XANTHAN), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CORN STARCH, VANILLIN (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, ANNATTO (COLOR). CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, EGGS
Milk, Wheat, Eggs
1. Remove lid from frozen cake; save lid for portioning guide.
2. Pull foil pan away from cake to loosen. Lift cake from pan; place on flat surface next to portion guide on lid.
3. Cut frozen cake into desired servings
4. Plate slices. Thaw covered at room temperature for 15-25 minutes.
5. Keep unused thawed cake tightly covered in refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 5 days.