To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
INGREDIENTS: MALTITOL, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), CULTURED BUTTERMILK, EGGS, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, PALM), WATER, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, EGG WHITES, INTERESTERIFIED SOYBEAN OIL, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: POLYDEXTROSE, MALTITOL SYRUP, HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, SALT, WAXY MAIZE, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, LACTIC ACID AND CALCIUM LACTATE, SOY LECITHIN, COCOA BUTTER, POLYSORBATE 60, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), MILK FAT, GUAR GUM, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, SUCRALOSE, CORN STARCH, PHOSPHORIC ACID, PRESERVATIVES (SODIUM PROPIONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE). CONTAINS: WHEAR,SOY,EGGS,MILK
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs
1. Thaw cake in overwrap for 10-12 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Slide cake from packaging, slit and remove overwrap and collar.
3. Cut into portions, dipping knife into hot water before each cut. Cut only needed amount. Plate portions.
4. Serve or hold covered portions an additional hour at room temperature to enhance flavor and texture.
5. Cover unused portions in refrigerator.
6. Cake may be held at room temperature for a maximum of 4 hours.