To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
SUGAR, WATER, FLOUR (ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SKIM MILK, EGGS, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, PALM), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, CORN STARCH, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, GUMS (CARBOHYDRATE, XANTHAN, GELLAN), MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, CITRIC ACID, SOY LECITHIN, COLORED WITH (BETA-CAROTENE, ANNATTO EXTRACT, RIBOFLAVIN, TURMERIC), DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, POLYGLYCEROL ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS, POLYSORBATE 60, SODIUM CITRATE, LACTOSE (MILK), LEMON JUICE SOLIDS, SODIUM ALGINATE, WHEAT STARCH, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MOLASSES, LACTYLIC ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE). CONTAINS: EGGS, MILK, SOY, WHEAT
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs
1. Thaw cake in overwrap for 10-12 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Slide cake from packaging, slit and remove overwrap and collar.
3. Cut into portions, dipping knife into hot water before each cut. Cut only needed amount. Plate portions.
4. Serve or hold covered portions an additional hour at room temperature to enhance flavor and texture.
5. Cover unused portions in refrigerator.
6. Cake may be held at room temperature for a maximum of 4 hours.