To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
SUGAR, SKIM MILK, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, PALM), EGGS, CORN SYRUP, MARGARINE [VEGETABLE OIL (PALM, SOYBEAN), WATER, SALT, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, ANNATTO (COLOR), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (PRESERVATIVE), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE], COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: COCONUT, PECANS, MALTODEXTRIN, WATER, SALT, CORN STARCH, PECTIN, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, BAKING SODA, LEAVENING (SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SODIUM ALGINATE, CULTURED LOW FAT BUTTERMILK, WHEAT STARCH, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, GELLAN GUM, COLORED WITH (CARAMEL COLOR, ANNATTO EXTRACT, TURMERIC), POLYSORBATE 60, SOY LECITHIN, LACTYLIC ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS, POTASSIUM SORBATE. CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, MILK, EGGS, COCONUT, PECANS
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Tree Nuts
1. Thaw cake in overwrap for 10-12 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Slide cake from packaging, slit and remove overwrap and collar.
3. Cut into portions, dipping knife into hot water before each cut. Cut only needed amount. Plate portions.
4. Serve or hold covered portions an additional hour at room temperature to enhance flavor and texture.
5. Cover unused portions in refrigerator.
6. Cake may be held at room temperature for a maximum of 4 hours.