To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, SKIM MILK, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), VEGETABLE OIL (PALM, SOYBEAN AND/OR COTTONSEED OILS), EGGS, WATER, CORN SYRUP, COCONUT, PECANS, MODIFIED CORN STARCH. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SALT, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), CORN STARCH, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONO- AND DIESTERS OF FATS AND FATTY ACIDS, SODIUM ALGINATE, NATURAL COCOA EXTRACT, ACETYLATED MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, WHEAT STARCH, COLORED WITH (CARAMEL COLOR, TURMERIC AND ANNATTO EXTRACTS), POLYSORBATE 60, GELLAN GUM, LACTYLIC ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS, SOY LECITHIN, SOY FLOUR.
CONTAINS MILK, WHEAT, EGGS, COCONUT, PECANS AND SOY
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Tree Nuts
1. Thaw cake in overwrap for 10-12 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Slide cake from packaging, slit and remove overwrap and collar.
3. Cut into portions, dipping knife into hot water before each cut. Cut only needed amount. Plate portions.
4. Serve or hold covered portions an additional hour at room temperature to enhance flavor and texture.
5. Cover unused portions in refrigerator.
6. Cake may be held at room temperature for a maximum of 4 hours.