To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, WATER, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, PALM), EGGS, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, SHORTENING [PALM OIL AND SOYBEAN OIL, CITRIC ACID (PRESERVATIVE)], CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: SKIM MILK, CARAMEL COLOR, CORN STARCH, SALT, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, LEAVENING (SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SODIUM ALGINATE, WHEAT STARCH, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, POLYSORBATE 60, GELLAN GUM, SOY LECITHIN, LACTYLIC ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGGS, SOY
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs
1. Thaw cake in overwrap for 10-12 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Slide cake from packaging, slit and remove overwrap and collar.
3. Cut into portions, dipping knife into hot water before each cut. Cut only needed amount. Plate portions.
4. Serve or hold covered portions an additional hour at room temperature to enhance flavor and texture.
5. Cover unused portions in refrigerator.
6. Cake may be held at room temperature for a maximum of 4 hours.