To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, WATER, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), VEGETABLE OIL (PALM, SOYBEAN), EGGS, CORN SYRUP, COCONUT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: CORN STARCH, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SKIM MILK, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, LACTOSE, SODIUM ALGINATE, POLYSORBATE 60, WHEAT STARCH, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, DEXTROSE, GUMS (GELLAN, TRAGACANTH), SOY LECITHIN, LACTYLIC ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS, COLORED WITH (ANNATTO EXTRACT, TURMERIC), POTASSIUM SORBATE. CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, EGGS, COCONUT, SOY
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Tree Nuts
1. Thaw cake in overwrap for 10-12 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Slide cake from packaging, slit and remove overwrap and collar.
3. Cut into portions, dipping knife into hot water before each cut. Cut only needed amount. Plate portions.
4. Serve or hold covered portions an additional hour at room temperature to enhance flavor and texture.
5. Cover unused portions in refrigerator.
6. Cake may be held at room temperature for a maximum of 4 hours.