To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, WATER, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), EGGS, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, PALM), COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, SHORTENING [PALM OIL AND SOYBEAN OIL, CITRIC ACID (PRESERVATIVE)], CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: CORN STARCH, SKIM MILK, BAKING POWDER (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORN STARCH, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SALT, LACTOSE, SODIUM ALGINATE, WHEAT STARCH, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, POLYSORBATE 60, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, GUMS (GELLAN, TRAGACANTH), SOY LECITHIN, LACTYLIC ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS, COLORED WITH (TURMERIC AND ANNATTO EXTRACT). CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, EGGS, SOY
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs
1. Thaw cake in overwrap for 10-12 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Slide cake from packaging, slit and remove overwrap and collar.
3. Cut into portions, dipping knife into hot water before each cut. Cut only needed amount. Plate portions.
4. Serve or hold covered portions an additional hour at room temperature to enhance flavor and texture.
5. Cover unused portions in refrigerator.
6. Cake may be held at room temperature for a maximum of 4 hours.