To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
SUGAR, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), CREAM CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM), VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, PALM), CARROTS, WHEY, EGGS, CORN SYRUP, CRUSHED PINEAPPLE (PINEAPPLE, PINEAPPLE JUICE, ASCORBIC ACID), CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: PECANS, WALNUTS, RAISINS, WATER, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, CORN STARCH, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, CINNAMON, SODIUM ALGINATE, POLYSORBATE 60, WHEAT STARCH, COLORED WITH (TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ANNATTO EXTRACT, TURMERIC), VANILLIN (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), SOY LECITHIN. CONTAINS MILK, WHEAT, PECANS, WALNUTS, EGGS, SOY
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Tree Nuts
1. Thaw cake in overwrap for 10-12 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Slide cake from packaging, slit and remove overwrap and collar.
3. Cut into portions, dipping knife into hot water before each cut. Cut only needed amount. Plate portions.
4. Serve or hold covered portions an additional hour at room temperature to enhance flavor and texture.
5. Cover unused portions in refrigerator.
6. Cake may be held at room temperature for a maximum of 4 hours.