To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Customer Relations Team at +1 800-323-7117.
INGREDIENTS: CREAM CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM), SUGAR, SKIM MILK, WATER, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL (COCONUT AND PALM KERNEL OILS), ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT). CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: SOUR CREAM (CULTURED MILK, CREAM, GELATIN, MODIFIED TAPIOCA STARCH, CAROB BEAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CALCIUM CASEINATE, OATS, HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM, GELATIN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM, SOYBEAN AND/OR COTTONSEED OILS), SALT, LACTIC ACID, VEGETABLE GUMS (CELLULOSE, XANTHAN), COLORED WITH (TURMERIC AND ANNATTO EXTRACT, BETA CAROTENE, RED 40), POLYSORBATE 60, POLYGLYCEROL ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS, SOY LECITHIN, SODIUM CITRATE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, MOLASSES, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, BAKING SODA, CINNAMON, LEMON JUICE SOLIDS, LEMON OIL, CITRIC ACID, SOY FLOUR. CONTAINS MILK, WHEAT AND SOY
Milk, Soy, Wheat
1. Remove lid from pan and run tip of spatula between frozen cake and side of pan.
2. Push up on bottom of pan until cake releases. Slide spatula under cake and lift from pan.
3. Using portion guide on the lid, cut slices into desired size; dip knife in hot water and wipe clean after each cut.
4. Plate desired number of portions and thaw in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
5. Serve immediately or keep covered and refrigerated up to 4 days. Do not refreeze or hold at room temperature.
6. Return unused frozen portions to original carton and place in freezer.