- 1 frozen Sara Lee® Lemon Pound Cake, thawed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Place chocolate chips, whipping cream and butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High 1 minute. Stir until chocolate chips are melted and mixture is smooth. (Note: if needed heat 10-30 seconds more in microwave to melt chips.) Stir in lemon peel. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Drizzle ganache over pound cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into slices to serve. Serve with remaining ganache.
Variation: Raspberry Filled White Chocolate Ganache Lemon Glazed Pound Cake: Cut pound cake in half crosswise down center. Spread with 1/4 cup seedless Raspberry Jam. Continue as directed above.