* * 10 ratings
Have your favorite spreads and toppings handy for this fun, versatile pound cake recipe.
- Prep Time :
- 1 (10.75 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake thawed
- assorted spreads (such as peanut butter, jam or jelly, strawberry cream cheese spread)
- assorted toppers (such as sliced bananas, strawberries or apples, mini chocolate chips, coconut, chopped nuts)
- cinnamon sugar (optional)
- Lightly sprinkle both sides of pound cake with cinnamon sugar if desired, shaking off any excess sugar. Toast in oven or toaster, or place on a grill for a few seconds.
- Spread with favorite toppings such as peanut butter, jam, jelly or cream cheese spread and top with sliced fruit and /or chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.