This version of Tiramisu features pound cake filled with a sweet lemon mascarpone filling.
- 1 (10.75 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake thawed
- 1/3 cup lemonade concentrate
- 3 tablespoons lemoncello liqueur (optional)
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese softened
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 1/3 cup marshmallow cream or fluff
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- fresh raspberries (optional)
- Cut cake into twelve 1/4-inch slices. Line the bottom of an 8 x 8-inch square baking dish with 6 of the cake slices.
- Combine lemonade concentrate and liqueur, if desired, in a glass measuring cup or bowl.
- Brush half of the cake slices with half of lemonade mixture. Set aside.
- Place mascarpone cheese, cream, lemon curd, marshmallow cream and zest in a large bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Spread cake slices with half of lemon cream filling. Top with the remaining 6 cake slices. Brush with remaining syrup and spread with remaining cream filling.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to overnight. Garnish with lemon zest and fresh raspberries, if desired.
Submitted by: Jessie G. of Falmouth, Maine