* * * 27 ratings
Bring this fire-side favorite indoors for a rich dessert everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- 1 (10.75 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 13×9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Cut pound cake into 15 slices. Place in the bottom of a 13×9-inch baking pan cutting to fit, if needed.
- Sprinkle marshmallows, chocolate chips and peanuts evenly over pound cake.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows are melted and lightly toasted.
- Cool; cut into squares.