* * * * 3 ratings
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- 1 (10.75 ounce) package Sara Lee ® Frozen Pound Cake, thawed
- 1 1/3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce, warmed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 6 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes.
- Whisk cream, sugar and eggs until well combined in a large mixing bowl. Add cake; mix lightly until well combined. Divide mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Combine caramel sauce and sea salt in a small bowl. Drizzle over cakes. Cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
Adapted from 2013 Sara Lee Recipe Contest submission by Emily H. of Chicago, Illinois