Show that special someone, or those special someones, how much you care by serving them this rich, heartfelt recipe.
- Prep Time :
- 1 (16 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake thawed
- 1 (12 ounces) package frozen raspberries thawed
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cup whipped topping
- Trim edges of pound cake and slice horizontally into 3 slices.
- Using a 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut each slice into hearts. (You can use a knife and free form if you do not have a heart-shaped cookie cutter.)
- Combine half of the raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Crush remaining raspberries with a fork and fold into raspberry mixture.
- Divide raspberry mixture among 4-6 plates. Place a large dollop of whipped topping in the center and top each serving with a few pound cake hearts. Serve immediately.