* * * * 11 ratings
This classic pie recipe is a holiday favorite.
- 1 (37 ounces) Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3/4 cup pecans coarsely chopped
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Bake pie as directed for 60 minutes.
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, flour and pecans in small bowl mixing until well blended.
- Remove pie from oven. Sprinkle topping evenly over pie. Bake pie an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool at least 2 hours.
- Serve each slice of pie with a dollop of whipped cream sprinkled with cinnamon, if desired.