Pound cake is filled with a sweet mixture of peanut butter and cream cheese and is grilled to perfection.
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- 1 (16 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 ounce cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 1 small banana sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Cut pound cake into 16 slices.
- Combine peanut butter, cream cheese and ice cream topping, mixing until well blended. Stir in butterscotch chips, pecans and banana.
- Spread one pound cake slice with peanut butter mixture; cover with second slice of pound cake. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Brush both sides of the panini with butter. Grill sandwich on a panini grill about 2-3 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Cook’s Tip: If you don’t have a panini grill you can use a large non-stick skillet to cook the sandwiches.
Submitted by: Roxanne C. of Albany, California