* * * ½ 8 ratings
- 1 (10.75 ounce) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1 (4-5 ounce) container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pure honey
- 3 cups assorted berries such as: blueberries, raspberries, strawberries
- 1 cup granola
- Slice pound cake into six slices and place on serving plates.
- Combine Mascarpone cheese, Greek yogurt and honey; mix together until combined.
- Spread each pound cake with yogurt mixture. Top with fruit and granola.
- Serve immediately.
Adapted from 2013 Sara Lee Recipe Contest submission by Julia V. of Grand Rapids, Michigan