Add fresh mixed berries and a tasty raspberry sauce to your pound cake for a refreshing treat.
- Prep Time :
- 1 (16 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake thawed
- 1 (12 ounces) package frozen unsweetened raspberries thawed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 (each) cup sliced strawberries, whole raspberries, blueberries
- Combine raspberries and sugar in blender container. Cover and blend on high until smooth. Press through sieve to remove seeds. Place in small saucepan.
- Mix cornstarch with cold water. Add to raspberries.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute or until thickened. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Stir in berries; serve over pound cake slices (1 pound cake slice with about 2 tablespoons raspberry sauce).