Why go out for a restaurant-quality dessert when you can make one in 10 minutes or less? This easy cheesecake will impress your family—or even guests.
- 1 package Sara Lee® Original Cream Classic Cheesecake thawed
- 1/2 cup hot fudge topping
- 9 mini peanut butter cups
- whipped topping
- Use the hot fudge topping to make a zigzag pattern of chocolate across the top of the top of the cheesecake.
- Place eight evenly-spaced dollops of whipped cream around the perimeter of the cheesecake. Then place a dollop of whipped cream in the center of the cheesecake.
- Place a mini peanut butter cup atop each dollop of whipped cream.