* * * 31 ratings
Try this tempting twist on a classic cookie recipe.
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- 1 (10.75 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake thawed
- 1 cup instant oatmeal
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed light
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 13×9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Cut pound cake into 12 slices.
- Line pan with cake slices, cutting to fit, if needed.
- Combine oatmeal and brown sugar in medium bowl; mix well.
- Add butter and stir until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle evenly over pound cake and top with chocolate chips.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cool. Cut into bars.