* * * 33 ratings
- 1 (16 ounces) package Sara Lee® Lemon Pound Cake frozen
- 3 cups strawberries sliced
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 (12 ounces) container frozen whipped topping thawed
- Slice pound cake horizontally into 3 layers. Using a cookie cutter of a preferred shape, cut pound cake into shapes. Cut remaining pound cake into 1-inch pieces or into smaller shapes.
- Place half of the cut-up pound cake pieces on the bottom of a trifle or serving bowl. Place cut-out shapes on side of bowl.
- Top with half of the fruit and whipped topping; repeat layers. Garnish with small shapes, if desired. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Adapted from 2012 Sara Lee Recipe Contest submission by Lina D. of Fresno, California