Make fun chocolate fondue dipping sauce with your family today and discover a whole new way to enjoy pound cake.
- 1 (16 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package big marshmallows (optional)
- assorted fruits (optional)
- Place sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute
- Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in whipping cream and vanilla; mixing until well blended. Serve with pound cake.
Cook’s Tip: Refrigerate left over chocolate sauce covered in refrigerator for up to 4 days.