* * * ½ 17 ratings
Spread some cheer with this chocolatey fruit-topped cheesecake recipe.
- 1 package Sara Lee® Original Cream Classic Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 1 ounce white or milk chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Remove cheesecake from pan and set on plate.
- Pour whipping cream into a bowl and microwave on high for 45-55 seconds, or until cream starts to simmer.
- Add chocolate and let stand for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture on top of cheesecake and tilt plate back and forth to cover evenly. Let stand 45-60 minutes.
- Drizzle white or milk chocolate on top and garnish with raspberries. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.