* * * 19 ratings
- 1 package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake
- 1/4 cup Greek peach yogurt
- 1 cup whole raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 tablespoon light whipped topping
- toasted almonds
- Thaw 2 pound cake slices according to package directions. Cut thawed pound cake into 1-inch cubes.
- Mix yogurt with 1/2 cup light whipped topping, reserving remaining whipped topping for later.
- Put two parfait glasses on a work surface. Layer 1/4 of the pound cake cubes into each glass. Top each with 1 tablespoon sliced fresh peaches and whole raspberries, and 1/4 yogurt mixture. Repeat layers, ending with yogurt.
- Top with remaining light whipped topping and toasted almonds.
- Tip: You can make this recipe for more people, by scaling up the ingredients and presenting in a pretty glass bowl.