Turn your coffee cake into a delicious apple-stuffed creation.
- Prep Time :
- 1 package Sara Lee® Butter Streusel Coffee Cake
- 1-1/2 cup apple pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter melted
- 3-4 teaspoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cut frozen coffee cake into two layers.
- Place bottom layer into foil pan. Cover with apple pie filling. Replace top.
- Heat coffee cake according to package directions. Invert cake on lid and unright onto serving plate. Cut into 6 wedges for serving.