* * ½ 7 ratings
Add extra sweet flavors to your pecan coffee cake.
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- 1 package Sara Lee® Pecan Coffee Cake
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chunk pineapple drained
- 1 medium banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut frozen coffee cake lengthwise into 2 layers. Spread sour cream over bottom layer. Replace cake top. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cut into 6 wedges.
- Stir together remaining ingredients. For each serving; spoon about 2 tablespoons fruit over warm coffee cake wedge.