* * * 9 ratings
Let your sweetness show with a message to someone special.
- Prep Time :
- 1 (10.75 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake
- 1 container white frosting
- 2-3 drops food coloring red
- 1 package decorator writing gel red
- Slice the pound cake horizontally into three even rectangular sheets.
- Using the 2 inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut three hearts out of each sheet.
- Mix 2-3 drops of food coloring into the white frosting to turn light pink.
- Spread frosting onto the top and sides of each heart and put together to form heart sandwiches.
- Write out cute sayings on top with the decorator gel such as “Be Mine”, UR Sweet”, “Hug Me”, etc.