* * ½ 34 ratings
Dress up your pound cake with cinnamon and sugar, plus a sweet vanilla drizzle.
- 1 (16 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake thawed
- 1-1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter melted
- 3-4 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Trim edges of pound cake to form a golden rectangle.
- Slice pound cake in half horizontally. Cut each slice in half to make four rectangles.
- Toast pound cake in toaster on medium setting for one toast cycle.
- Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle evenly over warm pound cake slices.
- Cut each slice into 6 sticks.
- Mix powdered sugar, milk, butter and vanilla in small bowl until smooth.
- Drizzle icing evenly over pound cake sticks.