* * ½ 11 ratings
Add a touch of tart to your sweet desserts with these truffle bars.
- Prep Time :
- 1 (10.75 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake thawed
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam seedless
- 1 (12 ounces) package chocolate chips semi-sweet
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- fresh raspberries (optional)
- Cut pound cake into 15 slices.
- Place in the bottom of a 13×9-inch baking pan, cutting to fit, if needed.
- Spread raspberry jam over pound cake.
- Place chocolate chips in a medium bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, bring cream to a boil; pour over chocolate chips.
- Stir until chocolate chips are melted. Let mixture cool slightly.
- Pour mixture over cake slices; refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into bars.
- Serve chilled; topped with raspberries, if desired.