* * * 8 ratings
Taste the wonderful flavor combinations in this easy-to-prepare pound cake recipe.
- 1 (10.75 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake thawed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter creamy
- 2 medium bananas sliced
- 1 (3.9 ounces) box chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounces) container whipped topping
- chopped peanuts (optional)
- Cut pound cake into 15 slices. Place in the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan cutting to fit, if needed.
- Spread peanut butter over pound cake slices. Top evenly with sliced bananas.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions using milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Spread evenly over bananas.
- Spread with whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts, if desired. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.