* * * * 1 rating
- Prep Time :
- 1 (10.75 ounces) package
- 1/2 133 chocolate hazelnut spread divided
- 1/2 (5.3 ounces) container frozen chocolate whipped topping frosting thawed
- shaved chocolate optional
- Slice pound cake horizontally into 3 layers.
- Spread bottom layer with 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread. Top with second layer. Spread with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread. Top with remaining cake layer.
- Frost entire cake with thawed chocolate whipped topping frosting. Sprinkle top with shaved chocolate, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut into 8 slices, serve.
Adapted from 2012 Sara Lee Recipe Contest submission by Karen S. of Fort Gibson, Oklahoma