* * * 8 ratings
Top your cheesecake with flavor-packed chocolate covered strawberries.
- 1 package Sara Lee® French Cheesecake thawed
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 wholes strawberries with stems
- Thaw Sara Lee® French Cheesecake according to package directions.
- Place chocolate chips and milk into small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is barely melted; stir together and cool slightly. Dip strawberries 2/3 of the way into melted chocolate. Place strawberries on waxed paper until chocolate is set.
- Arrange strawberries around outer edge of cheesecake. Drizzle remaining chocolate over top of cheesecake, if desired.