* * * ½ 2 ratings
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- 1 (10.75 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake thawed
- 4 eggs
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can lite coconut milk
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 ounces) cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup almonds chopped, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut milk, milk, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until blended.
- Stir in pound cake, chocolate chips and coconut; let stand 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8×8-inch square baking dish. Bake 50-60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Garnish with almonds, if desired.
Adapted from 2012 Sara Lee Recipe Contest submission by Lauren K. of Calistoga, California