* * * ½ 7 ratings
Take your strawberry cheesecake one step further by adding a sweet, smooth strawberry coulis.
- 1 package Sara Lee® Original Cream Classic Cheesecake
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Wash and dry strawberries, then remove green stem.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Bring to the boil over medium-high heat, simmer for 2 minutes and transfer to a blender.
- Purée until smooth, strain, and set aside.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Decorate top of Sara Lee® Original Cream Classic Cheesecake with a mixture of berries and pour coulis over the top.