As the weather gets cooler, your kids have less of a taste for ice cream, but still want sundaes. Switch things up in the kitchen by making a classic sundae recipe, using Sara Lee Cheesecake instead of ice cream.
- Prep Time :
- 1 package Sara Lee® Original Cream Classic Cheesecake slightly thawed
- 1/2 cup hot fudge topping
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 cup pecans whole, toasted
- whipped topping
- maraschino cherries
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out cheesecake, placing each scoop into a parfait glass.
- Top cheesecake with fudge, caramel, pecans, and whipped cream. Place a cherry on top!