Cheesecake is the perfect addition to a milkshake, giving you the crunch of graham cracker, plus smooth, creamy filling with your shake. This is a great way to use leftover cheesecake—if you ever HAVE leftovers!
- 1/4 - 1/2 package Sara Lee® Original Cream Classic Cheesecake
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine ice cream, milk and vanilla extract in your blender. Puree until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Coarsely chop cheesecake into chunks. Add to blender and pulse 10-15 times, to incorporate cheesecake into milkshake.