This delicious dessert delivers layer upon layer of sweet flavors.
- 1 (16 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake thawed
- 1/4 cup orange juice divided
- 2 (3.9 ounces each) packages chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 cups cold milk
- 1 (12 ounces) container whipped topping
- 2 (21 ounces each) cans cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup almonds sliced & toasted (optional)
- Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes. Layer half of the cake into a 3-quart serving bowl. Sprinkle pound cake with 2 tablespoons orange juice.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions using milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Spread half the pudding over cake. Top with one third of the whipped topping and half of the pie filling. Repeat layers ending with pie filling on top.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts, if desired.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.