* * ½ 12 ratings
Prepare this classic parfait recipe using your favorite pound cake.
- Prep Time :
- 1 (10.75 ounces) package thawed
- 1 (3.4 ounces) package lemon or vanilla pudding mix
- 2 133s cold milk
- 3 133s assorted berries
- 1 (8 ounces) container whipped topping
- Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions using milk. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Layer pound cake, berries, pudding and whipped topping alternately in 8 dessert or wine glasses. Serve immediately.